Cleaning of wooden furniture
The cleaning of wooden furniture is relatively more troublesome. Let us introduce the general cleaning method.
1. It is not recommended to rub hardwood furniture with a wet rag or a rough rag. You can replace it with a clean soft cotton cloth and gently rub it back and forth along the texture of the wood. Dip some detergent on a soft cloth before dusting, or use a little furniture wax or walnut oil.
2. Avoid contaminating chemicals such as toluene, matting agents, nail polish, etc. If nail polish or nail polish leaves stain on the surface of wooden furniture, do not wipe it off and blot it out immediately.
3. When cleaning regularly, you can use the wet cotton thread after wringing to clean the gaps and corners of the dust, and then dry it with a clean dry soft cotton cloth.
In addition, depending on the stain, different cleaning methods can also be used.
You can clean it with residual tea first, then spray a small amount of corn flour for wiping, and finally wipe the corn flour. After this treatment, the dirt on the surface can be adsorbed, and the paint surface can be restored to be smooth and bright.
Water and white vinegar can be mixed in a ratio of 1:2, wiped with a sponge draw, and finally washed and dried.
3. White furniture turns yellow
The white paint on the surface of the furniture will turn yellow after a long time. You can use a rag to wipe the toothpaste, but not too much.
There is also a very effective small method. Mix the two egg yolks and apply them with a soft brush to the yellow area. After drying, carefully wipe them off with a soft cloth.
If it is a water-based paint, immediately wipe it off with a damp, clean, soft cloth. If it is an oil-based paint, let it air dry and then gently scrape it off with a blunt spatula or a card such as a credit card.
If the wooden furniture is not wiped off after being dripped, the water will penetrate into the gap of the paint film and accumulate, causing the paint film to be watermarked. In this case, you can put a clean wet cloth on the water mark, and then carefully iron the cloth with the iron, so that the collected water will be evaporated and the watermark will disappear.
6. Wax or chewing gum stains
Ice cubes can be wrapped in plastic wrap to gel the freshly dripped wax oil or chewing gum. Then gently scrape it off with a blunt spatula or a credit card. Then use the furniture cleaner to remove the residue, air dry and then glaze.
Mr.Wang: 19924145673 (Wechat Whatsapp)
Add：No. 18, Guanye Road, Chongkou Industrial Zone, Longjiang, Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province